Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010: The year we milked the cash cow

Well I hope all CGI members took some well deserved (some less than others) rest, as 2010 will be a key year for our company. Analysts expects that something will happen with CGI, anything but something. Those whores didn't learn a single lesson from 2008, some fruitcakes told them the recession was over and now every drone on Wall Street slipped back into their former devious behaviour. Analysts want something grand, something out of proportion, 5% is not cool anymore. Man, oh man, where are you, Luis Rukeyser?

So since CGI is not on the block (I mean, not officially), my plan for 2010 is to milk the cash cow using all our brainpower. Some business units received a major butt last year, I hope they'll learn a lesson or two and start printing money. We also plan to choke all local expenses, like pencils, paper, paper clips. Cents do add up. Salary raises for 2010 have been topped to 1.8%, so if you get 2% this year this mean that another dork got 1.6%.

This is all for now, Serge is waiting for me to sign my new salary terms for '10, I'll talk about this later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment