Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Do people actually send gold to these suckers?


There are days when I'm wondering if working 80 hours a week is worth it. These guys probably do 10 times my salary. Maybe it's time I set a Foundation for Distressed Members where employees would send me their unwanted gold and I would pay them $10 an ounce (for 24K of course). Too many diamonds? A truckload of gold bracelets? Send everything to the company's bank account, that will boost our next earnings.

I don't know about you, but considering the deficits these days I'd rather have Gold4Dollars, not the opposite. But that is just me. Anyway.

The two gals at the very beginning sound so convincing that I should hire them as project managers. Anthony however looks like the kind of guy you'd expect in the waiting room at the parole officer's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment